Saturday August 27, 2016
Jul-28-2011 01:45TweetFollow @OregonNews
Retired FBI Agent Steve Moore calls Amanda Knox Forensics 'Horrible'Salem-News.com
"Officer Gioia Brocci used collection swabs in the bathroom with wide wipes that would mix any DNA."
(ROME) - Retired FBI agent Steve Moore has spent hours watching the Amanda Knox crime scene video. His experience and expertise lead him to say this:
"They were doing unsound forensic techniques that lead to cross contamination. Their techniques were ... horrible," he said. "If you showed that video tape in an American court you would have lost most of your evidence."
1. Poor evidence collection procedures: dirty gloves, not changing footwear between rooms, loose hair, not using tweezers consistently, failure to process crime scene effectively and efficiently. Not only was the bra clasp not collected until 47 days later, it was then passed between agents with dirty gloves and placed back on the floor to be photographed.
2. Failure to collect half of the victim’s clothes that were physically removed from her body. It wasn’t only the bra clasp that was collected 47 days later. Meredith Kercher’s blue Adidas jacket with sleeves turned inside out from being pulled off of her, her socks with blood on the cuffs from being removed by her killer, bra clasp which had been photographed early on, shoes, tote bag the killer may have looked through and a brown leather purse with blood near the zipper had also not been collected. All of these items were left behind for 6 weeks uncollected until the Forensic Police went back to the cottage on Dec 18, 2007. Rudy Guede's DNA was later found on the purse and jacket.
3. Hazmat outfits. The Forensic Police were wearing the wrong gear. In Hazmat outfits the footwear cannot be changed between rooms as required.
4. Patrizia Stefanoni obfuscated the truth when she said she didn’t do a blood test on luminol footprints. She actually had performed a TMB test that got negative results. The FBI uses TMB and a negative result excludes the presence of blood.
5. Officer Gioia Brocci used collection swabs in the bathroom with wide wipes that would mix any DNA. She also incorrectly used both sides of the collection swabs.
6. Failure to test a potential semen stain found on the pillow underneath the victim’s hips.
Videos and Links
FBI Steve Moore Calls Forensic Techniques 'Horrible’ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Forensic Expert Patrizia Stefanoni Gift Wraps A Mop - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Amanda Knox - "Unassailable Evidence" - Bra Clasp Discovery - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Amanda Knox - 47 Days is a Long Time - Bra Clasp Discovery - http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Sloppy Evidence Collection Procedures - http://www.injusticeinperugia.
Conti-Vecchietti Report Conclusions: http://knoxdnareport.
To Interview FBI Steve Moore please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This fascinating case will likely be over by late September. Now is the best time to bring it to the public. Thanks, Injustice in Perugia.org
Articles for July 27, 2011 | Articles for July 28, 2011 | Articles for July 29, 2011
Sign Up Now!