Friday December 9, 2022
Nov-16-2011 16:48TweetFollow @OregonNews
When Speaking the Truth becomes a Crime, Freedom of Speech is on TrialSalem-News.com
The Secrecy of Family Courts can only be exposed by the Wisdom of the Internet.
(LONDON) - Robert Green is spokesperson for Hollie Greig, the mentally retarded woman who has been abused by 22 people and whose uncle has been murdered. On 14th November, he is on trial for ‘breach of the peace’ which is defined in Scots Law as “conduct severe enough to cause alarm to ordinary people”.
In the UK, ordinary people on the internet have reasons to be alarmed, for the mainstream media are being used to create favourable publicity. Critique is only possible on the net, when child snatching by Local Councils and child abuse by paedophiles are at stake. By way of example:
· In the case of Vicky Haigh, Sir Nicholas Wall, President of the Family Courts, published a press statement two weeks before his judgement was published; thus the father was framed to be innocent and the mother guilty [28th August 2011] – relying on judges who had ruled before him rather than evidence.
· In the case of the Nigerian couple Gloria and Chiwar Musa, whose six children have been kidnapped by Haringey Council, Sir Nicholas Wall insisted that his judgement remains secret: [7th November 2011]
o “Professionals”, called to ‘prove’ that the parents had given their baby morphine, “cannot lie”.
o When asked who administered the alleged drug, he remained silent.
o When asked about the eldest daughter Favour who is rumoured to be dead, he remained silent.
o He refused to transfer the case to the Crown Prosecution Service, even though Family Courts do not deal with crimes.
· Maurice J Kirk BVSc acted as McKenzie Friend for the Musas in court on 5th and 8th September 2011, for in 2009, Social Services had threatened to take his then 10-year-old daughter, because he was supposedly too dangerous a man.
· Local Councils not only criminalise their victims, but also ‘gag’ them to prevent any publicity. However, such orders appear to be falsified, yet judges sanction them. [Evidence available from Swansea, Doncaster and Haringey Council.]
· Furthermore, the mainstream media have reported about gagging orders in a very biased fashion. Only The Independent published The untold story of gagging orders in May 2011: 69 gags related to celebrities, while 264 related to children and young adults.
The lawlessness of the law makers and the Judiciary has reached levels of public outcries that can, unfortunately, only be heard by internet users.
It also does not seem to be public knowledge that and how taxpayer’s money is wasted by lengthy court cases, where lawyers, judges and court staff are ‘only doing their job’, independent of the outcome for victims.
1. Publicity Online is an unfunded service provided by a network of voluntary individuals, using blogs, petitions, Facebook and Twitter for PR of victims of white collar crimes.
2. Victims of White Collar Crimes is a website that was the result of meetings in Westminster since 1998, as a Forum for Stable Currencies, investigating our monetary system under the auspices of Lord Sudeley
3. The Secrecy of Family Courts should be lifted NOW is an online petition that has been viewed over 11,000 times since it was published in May 2011. It has been signed by more than 700 people many of whom also left fascinating and heart wrenching comments
4. Send the Musa Family back Home to Nigeria is an online petition that has been signed by 426 people to date and viewed over 2,700 times, since it was published on 11th August 2011. Comments have been collated here.
5. Maurice J Kirk BVSc will be in Cardiff Magistrates Court on 10th November for ‘harassment of Dr Tegwyn Williams’, whilst asking: who is harassing whom? Dr Williams had claimed that Maurice Kirk suffered from ‘paranoid delusional disorder’, ‘significant brain damage’ and ‘possibly brain tumour’ when he held Maurice in his psychiatric clinic for 3 of nearly 8 months of false imprisonment. Later, when a hip replacement was needed, the doctors would not operate without the medical records that he and the NHS have been withholding. After 8 months on morphine, the operation was carried out in France, where a doctor confirmed that Mr Kirk “had nothing between his ears”.
For any explanation, please contact Sabine K McNeill on 07968 039 141.
Source: Victims of White Collar Crimes
Articles for November 15, 2011 | Articles for November 16, 2011 | Articles for November 17, 2011