Saturday October 19, 2019
Aug-15-2012 15:56TweetFollow @OregonNews
Summoning the Just: Global Actions to Stop Crimes by Church and State Will Commence in One MonthSalem-News.com
An ITCCS Urgent Action Alert and Call to Mobilize.
(BRUSSELS) - Officials of the Vatican, the Crown of England and other accused parties will face summary banishment and trial commencing in exactly one month if they do not abide by ten measures issued to them on May 4.
You Tube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
This Urgent Action Alert calls upon just men and women everywhere to prepare themselves to launch church occupations, public protests, citizens' arrests and other direct actions beginning on September 15. The purpose of these actions will be to disestablish and bring to justice criminal organizations and their officials that have harmed, killed or exploited children or committed other crimes against humanity.
A copy of our original ultimatum to the Vatican Incorporated and its chief executive officer, Joseph Ratzinger, is reproduced below. The same ultimatum has been issued by us to over 150 officials of the Roman Catholic Church, the Anglican Church of England, and United Church of Canada, the governments of Canada and Great Britain, and major pharmaceutical companies.
The ITCCS will lead this public campaign at the head of hundreds of volunteers and organizers in Canada, the United States, Ireland, Great Britain, the Netherlands, France, Italy, Spain and Australia.
We urge the reader and our supporters everywhere to take the following five steps of preparedness:
1. Distribute an official ITCCS leaflet at Roman Catholic, Anglican and United Churches (Methodist-Presbyterian) in your community beginning Sunday, September 2. This leaflet will be issued to you by August 30.
2. Gather at least three to five other people to form a local ITCCS action group to regularly leaflet and hold protests and direct actions.
3. Volunteer to be a Citizen Juror in our International Common Law Court of Justice that will convene on September 15.
4. Arrange local media interviews and speaking engagements for ITCCS field organizer Kevin Annett.
5. Distribute this notice and all of our emails and You Tube broadcasts throughout your internet networks.
Please be clear that you will be acting within the Law when you confront churches and organizations that have harmed children and obstructed justice.
That is because after September 15, 2012, if these churches and other bodies do not respond to our Ultimatum they will be declared public enemies and will be banished from our communities. They will have lost all public and legal protection and their property will be considered free and open public space under common law jurisdiction. Their officials will face summary arrest and expulsion for aiding and protecting child rapists, and known offenders will be stripped of their office.
To enforce these actions, we are requiring that all police officers in these nine countries take a Public Oath of Service to help us protect the children of our communities by not protecting these criminal bodies, and by serving and enforcing subpoena and arrest warrants against church and corporate officials.
That is, we will be deputizing the police to obey and enforce their public oath of office, or stand down from their positions and be replaced by duly sworn Common Law Peace Officers.
Now is the time to take heart and unite in defense of our children and our liberty. We rely on each one of you to make real the hopes of the innocent.
Further updates and instructions will be issued by ITCCS Central on September 1.
The Elders, ITCCS Brussels
ITCCS Communique 15 August 2012
May 4 Ultimatum is reprinted, below
Letter to Archbishop Dermot Martin Issued at a meeting with him on May 4, 2012 in Dublin
My name is Kevin Annett and I am the Secretary of the five-nation body known as The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS). I am speaking on behalf of the ITCCS and our affiliate organization in Ireland.
Our coalition represents over fifty organizations in Canada, the United States, Ireland, England and Australia, including many survivors of church terror.
We have also been recognized by seven aboriginal nations in North America, and been authorized by them to recover the remains of their relatives who died in Catholic Indian residential schools and orphanages; and to bring to justice those responsible for the death of over 50,000 children in these church-run institutions.
Let us state clearly that the time for polite talk is over.
The Roman Catholic Church has imposed and is perpetrating a reign of terror and crimes against humanity on generations of children, is actively concealing those crimes and protecting child rapists and murderers in its ranks, and has shown no desire or capacity to change the policies or practices that allow these unspeakable crimes to continue.
Nevertheless, on behalf of the nations and survivors we represent, and the Executive Council of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State, I have been authorized to give the Church a final opportunity to change, by presenting the following demands to the Roman Catholic Church in Ireland, as we have already done to Pope Benedict, Joseph Ratzinger, and Vatican officials.
The following concrete actions by the Church are required if justice is to be won for its victims and if the crimes it has committed and continue to cover up are to end.
If the Church fails to abide by these basic commandments of humanity and the law, we will take permanent action to end its criminal regime.
1. The Church must issue full reparations to all of its victims, including by paying for all of their medical and counseling bills, the cost of their rehabilitation and retraining, and for any of their disabilities and losses.
2. The Church must surrender for a proper burial, without conditions and at its own expense, the remains of all those who died in its institutions or while under its care.
3. The Church must return all land and property taken from its victims, and restore all of the wealth generated by its exploitation of them as children, including the wealth created from their unpaid or low paid labor.
4. The Church must surrender without conditions all of the evidence of its crimes against children, and all of those persons responsible for committing these crimes and concealing them, including its highest officials. The Church must fully disclose this evidence and participate without conditions in all public investigations into its crimes.
5. The Church and its guilty parties cannot hide behind so-called diplomatic immunity or other privileges to evade justice and avoid prosecution. The Vatican must end its official cover up and annul its policy known as Crimen Sollicitationis, which compels Catholic clergy to conceal crimes committed against children in their parishes.
6. The Church must immediately expel and defrock all known child raping priests, officials and employees in its ranks, and defrock any clergy who harms a child or conceals such harm.
7. All clergy and Church officials must agree to be licensed and monitored as public servants, and take a legally binding, public oath to protect without conditions the rights and sanctity of children and disclose any harm done to them.
8. The Church must forgo and withdraw from all of the tax exemptions, financial concordats and agreements, and other special privileges presently granted to it under the laws of nations.
9. The Vatican must agree to the annulment of its status as a so-called state, and free its congregations and dioceses from its authority so that they may act according to the wishes and needs of their respective communities and their faith, and not the political and financial requirements of the Vatican.
10. All of the wealth accumulated by the Church and the Vatican Bank through land theft and conquest, and from tax exemptions, concordats, and from its operations around the world that have harmed children through the exploitation of their labor, such as the Magdalene Laundries and Indian residential schools, must be returned to its victims and to the poor in general through a direct, public redistribution of that wealth, as Christ himself commands.
We have been instructed to inform the Bishops of Ireland, as we have notified the Vatican, that they have until September 15, 2012, to agree to these demands and implement these ten measures.
If they fail to commence to do so by midnight of that date, we will enact the following measures:
1. The Roman Catholic Church will be formally and forever banished from our communities, and measures will be taken to legally and practically prevent it from operating;
2. Roman Catholic churches, agencies and offices around the world will be permanently disrupted and occupied as part of an ongoing campaign of non-violent civil disobedience; and
3. Our International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State will reconvene its court, and will seek the immediate detaining for questioning of the highest officials of the Roman Catholic Church, including Pope Benedict, on charges of obstruction of justice, criminal conspiracy, and crimes against humanity.
It is time for all people of conscience within the Church to choose who they will serve: a self-governing, criminal church system that sets itself above the law and God – or its suffering victims, and justice.
We urge Catholics to choose life, by making these ten steps a reality. Otherwise, the Roman Catholic Church will have forfeited its right to operate in our communities and in our world.
By this declaration, we are lending our active support to the Irish survivors of rape and torture by the Roman Catholic Church who are meeting with Archbishop Martin today. These survivors include members of ACCAW, the ITCCS, and Magdalene laundry victims.
We stand as a united front with these brothers and sisters, and with all victims of Church terror anywhere in the world. We will never stop until justice is achieved, and the reign of terror against children everywhere is ended.
We will be sharing this letter with our affiliates around the world, as well as with the global media, judicial bodies, and governments.
We welcome a formal response from the office of Archbishop Martin, and we call upon the Church to accept the demands and wishes of the Irish survivors who are meeting today with Archbishop Martin.
Signed on behalf of The Executive Council of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State
Reverend Kevin D. Annett, ITCCS Secretary
Gerry O’Donovan, ITCCS Ireland
Dave O’Brien, ITCCS Ireland
Issued May 4, 2012 by ITCCS International (Brussels)
See the evidence of Genocide in Canada and other crimes against the innocent at www.hiddennolonger.com and at the website of The International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State at www.itccs.org .
Messages for Kevin Annett can be left at 250-591-4573 (Canada).
Watch Kevin's award-winning documentary film UNREPENTANT on his website www.hiddenfromhistory.org
"I gave Kevin Annett his Indian name, Eagle Strong Voice, in 2004 when I adopted him into our Anishinabe Nation. He carries that name proudly because he is doing the job he was sent to do, to tell his people of their wrongs. He speaks strongly and with truth. He speaks for our stolen and murdered children. I ask everyone to listen to him and welcome him."
Chief Louis Daniels - Whispers Wind
Elder, Turtle Clan, Anishinabe Nation, Winnipeg, Manitoba
Articles for August 14, 2012 | Articles for August 15, 2012 | Articles for August 16, 2012