Friday March 22, 2019
SNc Channels:

Search
About Salem-News.com

 

Apr-22-2013 15:52printcomments

Beck Says US Govt. Protected Actual Boston Bombing Terrorist

Monday on radio, Glenn Beck revealed further details about the Saudi national who was the first suspect in the Boston marathon bombing.

Glenn Beck

(WASHINGTON DC) - Glenn Beck is calling the U.S. government to account for the Boston bombings. The talk show pundit remains convinced that a Saudi student was to blame for the tragic, violent explosions that claimed American lives and tore people into pieces.

Beck said he would release the information by today if the President didn't, the story is being updated on the Glenn Beck Website. We bring you the first few paragraphs and a link to the rest of the article. No matter what, in an age of growing questions about the 9/11 attacks, Beck's direct challenge of the integrity of the US government itself is fairly unprecedented, this is not the type of allegation critics usually call out, it is very severe. Backing the idea, is a ton of evidence that is out, captured, and republished all over the Internet.

Here is the latest from Beck's site...

    Monday on radio, Glenn Beck revealed further details about the Saudi national who was the first suspect in the Boston marathon bombing. Despite denials from Janet Napolitano and officials from the U.S. Immigrations and Customs (ICE) that a Saudi national was taken into custody in connection to the Boston marathon bombing, several sources have confirmed that Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was set to be deported for proven terrorist activity.

    According to two FBI sources, Abdul Rahman Ali Al-Harbi was taken “into custody” Monday April 15th at a Boston after he was injured in the blast.

    A source within the National Counterterrorism Center (NCTC) told TheBlaze that on Monday night Al-Harbi’s Revere, Massachusetts apartment was searched and property was taken out.

    At 4:00pm ET on Tuesday April 16th, The NCTC Field Watch Commander created an “event file” calling for Al-Harbi’s deportation using Section 212 3b, which is proven terrorist activity. According to TheBlaze’s sources, tagging someone as 3b requires solid evidence.

    Fox News reporter Todd Starnes has also reported, “The Saudi national who was initially detained and then ruled out as a suspect in the Boston Marathon terrorist attack had been flagged on a terror watch list and was granted a student visa without being properly vetted, sources have told me.”

    Starnes report no longer appears on the Fox News website, but can be found on Townhall.

    Rep. Jeff Duncan (R-SC) has told TheBlaze that he has detailed information on the Saudi national and confirmed that Al-Harbi was to be deported under Section 212 3b of the Immigration and Nationality Act. Alongside three other Congressmen, Rep. Duncan has requested a classified briefing on the Saudi national and the deportation order.

Continue reading the article here

________________________________________

_________________________________________




Comments Leave a comment on this story.
Name:

All comments and messages are approved by people and self promotional links or unacceptable comments are denied.


[Return to Top]
©2019 Salem-News.com. All opinions expressed in this article are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Salem-News.com.


Articles for April 21, 2013 | Articles for April 22, 2013 | Articles for April 23, 2013
googlec507860f6901db00.html
Call 503-362-6858 to Order Ahead  or for Party Reservations!

Your customers are looking: Advertise on Salem-News.com!

Tribute to Palestine and to the incredible courage, determination and struggle of the Palestinian People. ~Dom Martin

Special Section: Truth telling news about marijuana related issues and events.